Welcome to the primary episode of our particular mini-series on journey. Each Wednesday, a distinct skilled will educate us one thing new. At this time, Lilah talks with the editors of FT Globetrotter, Rebecca Rose and Niki Blasina. Globetrotter is house to our journalists’ guides on what to do in cities around the globe. Rebecca and Niki give us ideas for planning, however not overplanning, your subsequent journey.
Wish to keep in contact? We love listening to from you. We’re on Twitter @ftweekendpod and Lilah is on Instagram and Twitter @lilahrap.
Hyperlinks to some latest highlights from FT Globetrotter:
– FT Globetrotter is on Instagram @ftglobetrotter. Niki is on Instagram and Twitter @nikiblasina
– You’ll be able to discover FT Globetrotter at www.ft.com/globetrotter. Most items are behind the paywall, however beneath are a number of free articles:
– Doing karaoke in Tokyo along with your boss: https://on.ft.com/3TX7NOR
– The place to drink espresso in Miami: https://on.ft.com/3DrZPq7
– Lilah on New York’s Korean meals scene: https://on.ft.com/3zyMeMz
Particular presents for FT Weekend listeners, from 50 per cent off a digital subscription to a $1/£1/€1 trial may be discovered right here: http://ft.com/weekendpodcast
This episode was produced by Zach St. Louis. Mixing and sound design by Breen Turner.
Read a transcript of this episode on FT.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for extra info.
Transcripts usually are not at present out there for all podcasts, view our accessibility guide.