From Scandinavia’s striking snow-coated scenery to the charming coastlines of the Mediterranean, Europe is full of diverse and dreamy landscapes that belie its relatively small size. While its world-class capitals of London, Paris, and Rome attract the most visitors, the continent’s 44 countries each have delightfully different cities and attractions to explore. With so many sublime sights and sensational scenery to see, visiting all of Europe’s most beautiful destinations could take a lifetime.
- Covid-19 etiquette tips you should know
- 32 Essentials to Pack for the Snow
- Pickpocket advice: Thieves could target tourists using a backpack | Travel News | Travel
- The Block 2022 exclusive: Travel Guides’ Kev, Dorian and Teng set themselves a driving challenge on site
- Racing tips: The strong travelling Teresa Mendoza is cracking EW value in the l’Abbaye