Famous for being home to one of the world’s top football teams, the Rio de Janeiro Carnival and the remarkable Iguazu Falls, Brazil is an exciting world travel destination. As South America’s largest country, Brazil covers a majority of the continent’s northeastern region and borders all of its countries except for Chile and Ecuador. From the Amazon rainforest in the North to the tropical beaches along the Atlantic, to the Pantanal wetlands and the vibrant metropolises of the Southeast there are plenty of interesting places to visit in Brazil.
- Covid-19 etiquette tips you should know
- 32 Essentials to Pack for the Snow
- Pickpocket advice: Thieves could target tourists using a backpack | Travel News | Travel
- The Block 2022 exclusive: Travel Guides’ Kev, Dorian and Teng set themselves a driving challenge on site
- Racing tips: The strong travelling Teresa Mendoza is cracking EW value in the l’Abbaye